Business Assistance Services
The ISU Pappajohn Center and the ISU
Small Business Development Center work
together within the ISU Research Park to provide a broad set of resources to
entrepreneurs of all types. The Pappajohn Center focuses on the
technology companies formed at the University.
The Center provides direct service including market research and business plan development,
and it connects prospective companies to a network of private sector expertise and resources.
The SBDC provides business assistance to anyone interested in starting,
expanding, rescuing, buying, or selling a traditional business, such as retail, resturant,
service, consulting, or manufacturing.
- Business Plan Development
- Market Research
- Sourcing Capital
- Outsourcing Assistance
- Sales and Marketing Development
- Recruitment of Key Personnel
- Accessing Technical Resources Within Iowa State University
- Utilization of Student Laboratories
- Experienced staff works directly with the principals of the company.
- Center network includes resources such as accounting, legal, and sales professionals who have extensive experience working with start-up businesses.
- Minimizes time searching for and assessing resources.