Don’t miss the opportunity to join Iowa State’s first ever co-ed living/learning community located in a fraternity house!
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
It’s much more than a place to live!
The Entrepreneurship & Innovation Learning Community, in partnership
with the Delta Upsilon Fraternity, offers a unique living and learning
experience designed to help students develop the diverse and dynamic skills
needed for success as entrepreneurs and innovators who are prepared to work
in a rapidly changing global environment.
- Shared interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity
- Weekly seminars, field trips, hands-on learning activities, and speakers
- Mentoring program – connect with professionals in your field
- Seminar Class (BusAd 292) open to all majors (including those not living in the house).
- Leadership training and character development
- Lifelong professional and social network
- Non-secret fraternity membership for male community members
- Manage the community's student-run business or start your own
- Development of entrepreneurial, business, innovation and creativity skills
- Hands-on learning experiences
LIVE * LEARN * EXPERIENCE * CONNECT
For more information about the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Community, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Judi Eyles at 515.296.6532.
Although the residential community will be limited to a select number applicants, students interested in entrepreneurship are invited to participate in any of the entrepreneurship programs offered at Iowa State University. A great way to stay informed is to join the E-Network.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
117 Ash Avenue, Ames
515 296 6532