Pappajohn Student Entrepreneurial Venture Competition
Sponsored by John Pappajohn, Equity Dynamics, Inc., the Pappajohn Student Entrepreneurial Venture Competition is intended for Iowa university and college students with an
interest in starting their own business. Plans are judged based on a) Content of Plan and
b) Viability of business idea. Three (3) seed grants in the amount of $5,000 are awarded to the
top three business plans submitted in the competition.
- Full or part-time undergraduate or graduate students registered for 2014-15 academic year at any Iowa post-secondary educational institution are eligible for the competition.
- Plans may be submitted by an individual or by a team of students.
- Teams must consist of at least one student member.
- Teams must consist of five or fewer members.
- Business plans must be for a start-up business only (not for an existing business).