|Date & Time||Friday, December 9 | 8:00am-4:00pm|
|Location||ISU Research Park Core Facility Board Room // 1805 Collaboration Pl, Ames, IA 50010|
|Contact||Hannah Kirkendall, email@example.com|
Join us on Friday, December 9, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to explore the 7-step selling system that keeps you in control while giving your buyer choices each step of the way! During the Sandler Sales Bootcamp, you’ll learn how to:
|• Stop free consulting
• Shorten your sales cycle
• Learn to “Sell Like A Doctor”
• Qualify hard, close easy
• Don’t sell features and benefits
• Gather rapid trust
• Maintain prospectsʼ respect
• Protect yourself emotionally
• Practice effective questioning
• Sharpen your listening skills
• Know when youʼre being lied to
• Learn how to get to the truth
• Discover a prospectʼs budget
|• Save more time closing more deals
• Stay in control of the sales call
• Avoid “pre-mature presentation”
• Practice delivering bad news
• Deepen empathy with clients
• Minimize your ego involvement
• Identify “salesy” behaviors
• Stop blaming or excusing
• Keep the buyer emotionally engaged
• Learn a proven set of questions to get immediate commitment from the buyer
• Minimize buyerʼs remorse
• Have selling be more fun than ever
When: Friday, December 9, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: ISU Research Park Economic Development Core Facility Board Room
Who should attend: Startups looking to learn more about sales and prospecting, struggling to close deals or qualify leads, or want a refresher on the Sandler Training they received in SUF in the past!
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. The workshop is FREE but registration is required.
Learn with other startup founders seeking to master The Sandler Sales System™ – experiencing the support of discussing specific account challenges with your peers and Karl Schaphorst.
Sandler Training works with companies and individuals who desire to take their sales performance to the next level. The systematic methodologies are designed to make it easy for your prospects to buy from you while reducing the effort required from the sales professional. Be ready to be amazed at how different and fun selling can be.
Karl Schaphorst, President of Sandler Training Nebraska/Iowa
After receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University, Karl began his 20-year career with Trane Corporation. In 2005, while serving as the Midwest General Sales Manager, Karl was introduced to the Sandler Sales System. After becoming a practitioner of Sandler’s methodologies, he recognized the positive impact it generated.
In February 2010, Karl joined Sandler Training and developed the President’s Club and Sales Boot Camp that are currently offered. With the new training center now open, he continues to teach, mentor, and inspire others to achieve their professional and personal goals.