Reiman Speaker Series
The Reiman Entrepreneurial Speaker Series was established through a generous gift from Roy and Bobbi Reiman of Greendale, Wisconsin. The lecture series features an entrepreneurial guest who spends time at Iowa State University meeting with students, faculty, and business leaders. The guest speaker also gives a community lecture on campus.
The 2020 Spring Speaker Series Information Coming Soon.
This event is open to Iowa State students, faculty/staff, and the community.
Past Reiman Entrepreneurial Speakers
- September 2019 – Roy Reiman, founder of Reiman Publications
- February 2019 -Guy Barbier, senior client partner at Oracle Data Cloud
- April 2016 – Craig Culver, owner of Culvers restaurants
- March 2013 – Diego Veitia, founder of INTL FCStone
- September 2013 – Roy Reiman, founder of Reiman Publications
- October 2012 – Adrian Sannier, vice president of product at Pearson eCollege
- March 2011 – Becky Taylor, senior adviser of innovation and entrepreneurship in the U.S. Department of State’s office of science and technology
- April 2010 – Steve King, founder of Landscape Structures Inc.
- February 2009 – Danny O’Neill, founder and CEO of The Roasterie Inc.
- March 2008 – Jeffrey Stamp, Assistant Professor and Chair of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of North Dakota
- February 2007 – Atul Gupta, founder and CEO of Advanced Technologies Group Inc.
- September 2005 – Madolyn Johnson, founder of The HomeMaker’s Idea Company
- September 2004 – David Kingland, founder and CEO of Kingland Systems
- April 2003 – Craig Elliott, CEO of Packeteer
- March 2002 – Gary Sutton, author of the Six Month Fix
- October 2000 – Tom Kieffer, CEO of Agiliti Inc.
- March 1999 – Fred Dotzler, founder Medicus Venture Partners
- 1999 – Roy Reiman, founder of Reiman Publications
- October 1997 – Reimen Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Kickoff with Roy Reiman, founder of Reiman Publications